About the role and responsibilities
The motion designer’s role encompasses a couple of the following responsibilities.
- To be able to communicate and tell stories with animations
- To understand, conceptualise and create storyboards for micro-animations and animations before the final animation
- Working alongside UI/UX designers to enhance the experience of digital products
- Frequently identify opportunities where motion design would enhance the user experience in digital solutions
- Create high quality, creative and innovative animations in 2D and/or 3D
- To have a keen interest in learning new tools and expand their horizon of knowledge
Goldenflitch is rated among the topmost growing UX studios in India for 2021-22. With a diverse portfolio of designing products from new-age tech, to traditional giants of their industries, we're pushing the envelope when it comes to the future of design thinking.
Millions of users interact with products we've created the design for, and that number is only growing every day.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for product designing with the creativity that would produce an appealing and delightful user experience.
About the requirement
The motion designer should have the following abilities
- Proven motion design experience and a diverse portfolio to showcase one’s work
- Strong storytelling skills and a solid foundation in the fundamentals of visual and motion design
- Display the ability to work in different styles
- Proficient in softwares like After Effects(presets and plugins), Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, etc.
- A keen eye for design aesthetics and details
- Able to articulate ideas, both written and spoken, to drive impact
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to create illustrations will be a plus
- Prior experience with product company or digital products will be a plus
- Degree / Certification in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
You’ll fit in if you are
- Enthusiastic, motivated and brimming with ideas
- Passionate about the latest design innovations and businesses
- Growing your horizon of knowledge
- A team player who can communicate and collaborate seamlessly
- A born leader who can motivate and guide others to grow
What we offer
- The flexibility to work in hybrid fashion
- Professional growth opportunities and career prospects
- Monthly awards and recognitions
- Opportunities to learn and grow through design workout sessions and assessments
We offer a unique opportunity to build international projects in international teams, influence the process, be heard, and witness the results of your work
How to apply ?
Solve this assignment
If you are motivated to work with us please fill up this form.
😇 Relax and keep learning more cool stuff! Our team will contact you soon.